CCDB Climate Centre recruits competent applicants to work as interns. Interns are recruited through a competitive application process for a minimum period of three months and a maximum period of six months. Internships can take place in the Centre at Gazipur or at the organization’s Headquarters in Dhaka. Assignments vary greatly in terms of content to provide support for activities within the organisation, and to acquaint interns with the work of the Climate Centre. Every attempt is made to match the interests of the intern with the needs of the organization. Students or recent graduates interested in the Climate Centre’s areas of focus are encouraged to apply.
- Enrollment is a graduate-level degree programme in a development-related field such as environmental science, disaster management, economics, public or business administration both at the time of application and during the internship;
- Completion of minimum two years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a degree;
- Fluent in the working language of the office of assignment.
CCDB offers for internship:
- Help with identifying research topics and field projects to visit;
- Help with obtaining visas;
- Office space in Dhaka and/or Gazipur;
- Orientation to Bangladesh;
- Help with field visits;
- Help with arranging accommodation;
- Guidance on research work;
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to airport on arrival/departure.
Apply instruction: Please fill out a form online.
[contact-form-7 id=”1342″ title=”Internship”]